market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Growing Tomatoes

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Wiediger, Alison" <alison.wiediger AT hart.kyschools.us>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Growing Tomatoes
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 11:04:00 -0600

We plan to transplant about the third week in April (to the first of
May), the first of June and the first of July. Standard Last frost is
about the first of May, but is rarely that late, first frost is
typically about the 15th of October, this year it was way into November.
We always get tomatoes from that last planting, but typically not as
long as in 2007.

Alison