market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Tillage is tillage

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Brigette Leach <avalonfarmshomegrown AT earthlink.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Tillage is tillage
  • Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2007 17:29:29 -0500

Thanks for taking time to check out our website. Although I'm too dense right now, tired from doing a mailing, to understand what you mean regarding the correct spelling. Please explain so this poor old brain will get it. The good thing is that your message prompted me to print off and proof the page myself, finding several typos along the way.

Where is your operation located in Arkansas? I'd like to know more about what you are doing and how. Are you using a website to market your baskets? How do you manage providing baskets year-round.

Brigette
Avalon Farms Homegrown
www.avalonfarmshomegrown.com

Steve Diver wrote:

>Discussions are desirable, and I appreciate posts that are indeed
>conversations, seeking to share real knowledge.
>
>Brigette
>Avalon Farms Homegrown
>www.avalonfarmshomgrown.com

Dear Brigette Leach -

Thanks for sharing. Your post alludes to practical
minimum tillage methods and cover crops that I'm sure
other readers would find interesting if you care to share
any details.

The Avalon Farms web page tells a story worth hearing,
so please note that the following correct spelling, with an "e".

http://www.avalonfarmshomegrown.com
http://www.avalonfarmshomegrown.com/page.aboutus

The "basket a week" selections you offer look innovative
and delicious!

Likewise, we have a large-scale, family farm here in Arkansas
that started a basket-a-week and it's been a huge success for
year-round marketing.

With regards,

Steve Diver