market-farming - [Market-farming] small organic farm/ was Tillage is Tillage

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost AT lobo.net>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] small organic farm/ was Tillage is Tillage
  • Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2007 08:58:58 -0700

Bob, I saw a post from you about the state Farm Bureau at
https://lists.ibiblio.org/sympa/arc/marketfarming/2002-October/000093.html

When you mention the economic system we're a part of, do you mean tax
assessments, government policies, wholesale prices, or the cost of inputs?

paul tradingpost AT lobo.net