market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Tillage is Tillage

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Robert Schuler <sunnfarm AT verizon.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Tillage is Tillage
  • Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2007 09:40:22 -0600 (CST)

There is no future for a small organic farm in the United States. Its not
that the farm can not produce enough food its the economic system its apart
of. I have been a full time small farmer since 1974 without any outside
income. Though I have been successful at it I have very very little to show
for working 7 days a week year round for the last 33 years except for one 7
day vacation and a lot of very expensive real estate... Bob
Sunny Meadow Farm
Bridgeton, NJ.