market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Buried T-Tape

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "TxBeeFarmer" <TxBeeFarmer AT HotPop.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Buried T-Tape
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 07:04:28 -0500

You can get compression fittings that glue into pvc pipe to make your own
couplings. Here's and address:

http://www.atsirrigation.com/fittings_acces.htm

I usually keep a few dozen in various sizes to fit my drip tape collection.

TxBeeFarmer
West Texas Zone 7b
----- Original Message ----- From: "Willie McKemie" <mf AT austinfarm.org>