market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Buried T-Tape

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Bill Bradshaw" <billbradshaw AT hughes.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Buried T-Tape
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 20:21:08 -0500

I have to agree with Willie. Our tape last longer if covered.Mice and crows are our worst about cutting the tape. Under ground this does not happen. Our tape is buried after the plants are up. The covering takes place when plowing. Fertilizing for us is done through the drip tape using a dosatron injector system. Bill
----- Original Message ----- From: "Willie McKemie" <mf AT austinfarm.org>