market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Teaching the Art of Farming

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Shelly Elliott" <shelly AT idlethyme.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Teaching the Art of Farming
  • Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 11:21:36 -0600

We just formed the WY Farmers Marketing Association. One of the main goals of this non-profit organization is to grow more farmers. We will start by promoting existing Farmers Markets in the state. By this fall we are hoping to host the first WY Growers Conference. In a state with just a handful (literally) of market farmers, we are in desparate need of more veggie growers so we know we need to grow them ourselves.
Shelly Elliott
Idle Thyme Farm
Carpenter, WY
www.IdleThymeFarms.com