market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Teaching the Art of Farming

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "TxBeeFarmer" <TxBeeFarmer AT HotPop.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Teaching the Art of Farming
  • Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 11:07:41 -0500

Your three day class sounds great! I'd really appreciate it if you'd share an outline of the course and the lesson plans. Do you have and handouts? Although I'm not very experienced, I know a couple of farmers who are. If I could outline what they should talk about, they might be more willing to teach.

Thanks

TxBeeFarmer
West Texas Zone 7b

----- Original Message ----- From: "JOHN A HENDRICKSON" <jhendric AT wisc.edu>