market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Phantom Update was groundhog crisis

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Liz Pike <strawbry_wine AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Phantom Update was groundhog crisis
  • Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 20:10:16 -0700 (PDT)

Still working. Have had to recharge batteries twice,
but other than that it's doing its job. No deer
sightings since we put it up. Not sure how it will
work on groundhogs--aren't any around to experiment
on. Horses do a great job of stomping 'em to death.
I guess we'll see once we get the garden planted.
Been too damn cold to do it yet.

Liz Pike
Hillsville