market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] groundhog crisis

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Cherry Tree Farms" <ctfarms AT helicon.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] groundhog crisis
  • Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 23:21:12 -0400

Try poison(not bait): Get groundhog smoke cartridges. Light it, put it
down the hole fuse first, and cover over with dirt. Proceed to cover over
any other hole smoke comes up out of. If you have any open holes left,
repeat procedure with another smoke bomb as there is another warren present.

Good Luck,
Doyle
Atop the Alleghenies in PA