market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] One person EZ-UP method?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Sue Wells" <farmersue AT hughes.net>
  • To: "'Barb Miller'" <barbmill2 AT verizon.net>, "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] One person EZ-UP method?
  • Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 15:48:24 -0400

That is not a stupid question. I was so grateful as others on this list had told us how to do this, with coffee cans or whatever and concrete. Go to the archives and look at their ideas. It is great. My husband has made mine, but I haven’t used it yet. With this, it is possible for us to put it up with only 1 person, which I have to do also.

Sue Wells