market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Cramps

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "" <herbthyme AT simcon.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Cramps
  • Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 19:55:38 -0400

drink a lot of water and eat one banana a day! It works for me and I am 36!

Courtney
Herb Thyme
Middlefield, Oh

----- Original Message ----- From: David Tannen Sent: 4/26/2006 10:16:53 AM
To:
market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org Subject: [Market-farming] Cramps
Okay folks, I turned 50 this past January! After working all day this season
I am
being plagued with terrible, gut wrenching leg cramps in my left leg. These
usually
come on about 8:00PM while I am relaxing in the recliner. On the bright side,
the
screams usually clear away any dear that are in the garden. Any suggestions?
David