market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Cramps

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Sue Wells" <farmersue AT hughes.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Cramps
  • Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 10:37:35 -0400

There is a “restless leg syndrome” that must hurt pretty bad that occurs at night. I don’t know what to do for this, but get a prescription.

I agree with increasing your intake of potassium, but with bananas or other foods. Potassium supplements may be too much. Too much can affect your heart, as well as too little.

I also believe in increasing milk intake for more calcium. This always helps my leg cramps, but I think an increase combination of potassium and calcium will help you.

Sue