market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Mice in hoophouse

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Shelly Elliott" <shelly AT idlethyme.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Mice in hoophouse
  • Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 10:13:35 -0600

This sounds weird but it works well. Take a gallon ice cream bucket and mix about a cup of oatmeal with about 2 cups of vegetable oil. Add enough water to fill the bucket 1/2 full and add a ramp of some sort. I catch many mice in the greenhouse and the barn this way. It is harmless to the other animals and cheap to make.
Shelly Elliott
----- Original Message ----- From: "ktk2a" <ktk2a AT earthlink.net>