market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] web site marketing, Handyman tool, sunflower maze

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Sue Wells" <quiltingsue AT earthlink.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] web site marketing, Handyman tool, sunflower maze
  • Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 08:52:27 -0500

>" Don't forget localharvest.org! It is a free service that sets you up
with your own pages and allows the "visitor" to click on their area of
the map. It's quite easy to set up through their page and allows you to
upload photos, and have a "store front" that can even sell a CSA! I've
had great luck with my site. Check it
out...localharvest.org/farms/m3840"

I did this and I think it is great. Thank you for the idea.

There is no tractor Supply anywhere around us, but after traveling around
and looking at many different places, we finally found a tool that seems
similar, if not the same as was described that is sold by Tractor Supply. It
had to be ordered and I will get it this weekend. Maybe by then the snow
will be melted and the ground dried up for me to use it!

And, since the sunflower maze was talked about, I have been thinking about
it everyday since then, I sure would love to see a picture of that, as I bet
that will be a very beautiful thing.

Sue Wells