market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] web site marketing, Handyman tool, sunflower maze

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Willie McKemie <mf AT austinfarm.org>
  • To: quiltingsue AT earthlink.net, Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] web site marketing, Handyman tool, sunflower maze
  • Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 08:11:04 -0600

On Tue, Mar 07, 2006 at 08:52:27AM -0500, Sue Wells wrote:

> There is no tractor Supply anywhere around us, but after traveling around
> and looking at many different places, we finally found a tool that seems
> similar, if not the same as was described that is sold by Tractor Supply. It
> had to be ordered and I will get it this weekend. Maybe by then the snow
> will be melted and the ground dried up for me to use it!

Are we talking about the T-post puller?

I notice it is on sale at our local Harbor Freight stores, $18;
"normally" $35. I think I'll pick up a spare today.

http://harborfreightusa.com item #38444

Also, an owl scare someone might be interested in trying, $13, #43746.

Also, cheap leather gloves, 6 pair for $6.50, #489.

Hey, I don't work for Harbor; I just like cheap stuff. Quite a bit of
their stuff is of acceptable quality, none is high quality.

--
Willie, ONWARD! Through the fog!
Debian3.0/GNU/Linux system uptime 79 days 18 hours 58 minutes