market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Handyman Jack

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Cherry Tree Farms" <ctfarms AT helicon.net>
  • To: <quiltingsue AT earthlink.net>, "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Handyman Jack
  • Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 08:42:27 -0500

Yes, you can use a handyman jack.
Tractor Supply Co sells a rig that is much faster, it has 2 pieces of pipe;
one vertical that is the fulcrum for the other which has a ring that slides
down over the post. Push down on the other end of the 2nd pipe and the
posts come out pretty easy, and loads faster than working a handyman. Also
no rigging something to get the handyman jack connected to the post.

Good Luck,
Doyle