market-farming - [Market-farming] Handyman Jack

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Sue Wells" <quiltingsue AT earthlink.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Handyman Jack
  • Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 07:21:51 -0500

Thank you all for all of your wonderful help.

Is the "handyman jack" the tool that easily gets out the green metal poles
from the ground?

I went to 4 different places yesterday looking for this or anything to get
the job done, but no one seemed to know what I was talking about. Vermont is
small and things are hard to find here, but I would think someone might have
one. I will keep looking this weekend. I may have to order it off the
internet.

Sue Wells