market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Vegetable Illiteracy

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost AT gilanet.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Vegetable Illiteracy
  • Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 13:54:52 -0700

But you don't have to have a CSA at all for people to get fresh foods in
variety. Simply selling direct to regular customers or running a market stand
does the same. You can easily keep in touch with regular customers by email
and phone.

paul tradingpost AT gilanet.com
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Soilmakers/