market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] bcs tractors and wood fired radiant heat for green houses

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Allan Balliett <igg AT igg.com>
  • To: wizard1 AT kih.net, Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] bcs tractors and wood fired radiant heat for green houses
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 08:56:51 -0500

The BCS is great and reliable. My only advice w.b. to try to buy one of the institutional models. I've got the top of the line 'farm' model, which is adequate for tilling, etc, but there are some incredible attachments available from Europe (including a BALER!) that won't work on my model. Good luck! -Allan