market-farming - [Market-farming] bcs tractors and wood fired radiant heat for green houses

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "MARK A. ABNER" <wizard1 AT kih.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] bcs tractors and wood fired radiant heat for green houses
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 21:18:34 -0500

Howdy folks.

I am giveing serous consideration to adding a bcs 852 and several
implements to my equipment this year. I wondered if any of you own a bcs
and would share your experiances with the machines and thier attachements
with me.
Second question . I am planning on putting in a green house and
possibly a
mushroom growing house next to it and thinking that the way to heat these
structures economicly may be with a wood fired boiler. I think I remeber
some discution in this list about radiant heat systems in green housed so
if any of you are useing this sort of sysetem either radiant floor heat of
heat echanger forced air heat for your green houses I would aprecieate your
inputs.

Mark A Abner
BriarPatch Farms
Monticello KY