market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Fairy tale eggplant

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Pat Meadows <pat AT meadows.pair.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Fairy tale eggplant
  • Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 08:29:45 -0400

On Sun, 14 Aug 2005 16:51:55 -0400, you wrote:

>I'm growing fairy Tale eggplant. It's a very pretty eggplant, not much
>sold the first two weeks we had it but this past weekend it sold out.
>have gotten a lot of positive comments on it from non buyers.
>
>it grows in clusters like cherry tomatoes, harvest when fruits are 2" to
>3" long.

I'm growing it too, in a not-very-large container. It's a
very pretty plant, I think. And early. And lots of small
eggplants in bunches. I *really* like Fairy Tale Hybrid!

I will try to bring it inside for the winter, the way people
bring peppers plant in. I don't know if eggplants will be
happy indoors, but it's worth trying.

Pat
-- northern Pennsylvania