market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Fairy tale eggplant

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Lucy Goodman <goodows AT infinet.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Fairy tale eggplant
  • Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 16:51:55 -0400

I'm growing fairy Tale eggplant. It's a very pretty eggplant, not much sold the first two weeks we had it but this past weekend it sold out. have gotten a lot of positive comments on it from non buyers.

it grows in clusters like cherry tomatoes, harvest when fruits are 2" to 3" long.

Lucy Goodman

On the subject of trendy vegetables, new for 2005 was Fairytales eggplant.
Anyone grow it? Were you able to sale it? We didn't grow any but a farmer
friend of mine did, it was very good and none bitter.
Thinking about 2006 crop. Thanks Bill