market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Trendy veggies for 2006

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Robin Follette" <marketfarmers AT thymeforewe.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Trendy veggies for 2006
  • Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 13:42:20 -0400

Cookbook:  One United Harvest.  It's sitting here on my desk.  Great recipes using farm fresh ingredients, gathered by a very knowledgeable food writer named Julie Sochacki.  The recipes in the book come from CSA farmers around the country.  www.farmcookbook.com

Diet?  Healthy, locally grown, organic food.  Consumers are quickly learning the importance of whole foods.  I think we're wise to skip the trendy diet to eat the whole foods our bodies need.

Robin Follette
Thyme For Ewe Farm  www.thymeforewe.com
Maine, Zone 4