market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Trendy veggies for 2006

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Pat Meadows <pat AT meadows.pair.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Trendy veggies for 2006
  • Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 14:18:15 -0400

On Sun, 14 Aug 2005 13:42:20 -0400, you wrote:

>Cookbook: One United Harvest. It's sitting here on my desk. Great recipes
>using farm fresh ingredients, gathered by a very knowledgeable food writer
>named Julie Sochacki. The recipes in the book come from CSA farmers around
>the country. www.farmcookbook.com

That looks really interesting...

My candidate for Cookbook of the Year: Simply in Season.

www.simplyinseason.org

This is organized by seasons and VERY useful, very good.
They actually have the seasonal stuff right - example: no
recipes calling for fresh peas along with fresh tomatoes.

Pat
-- northern Pennsylvania