market-farming - RE: [Market-farming] Farm Equipment

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: <ghfarm AT sbcglobal.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Market-farming] Farm Equipment
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 09:39:21 -0500

I like auctions as well.  However, I take this approach.  I decide what that item is worth to me and its use in my operation.  I also want the item to generate enough additional income so that I have my investment back in 18 months (2 seasons) tops.  I always read the classifieds, first and with a keen eye.

Have a great day,

Ron