market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Farm Equipment

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: <wiediger AT msn.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Farm Equipment
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 07:32:49 -0500

Farm auctions, too, Liz.  We have bought a of of good equipment at auction.  BUT, you have to know about the equipment - what wear to look for - and not get caught up in the bidding frenzy.  In fall/winter, after the growing season, is a good time to start looking, but there are some auctions year-round.

Alison
Paul and Alison Wiediger
Au Naturel Farm
http://aunaturelfarm.homestead.com