market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] working kids

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "James H. Corey" <1corey AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] working kids
  • Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 10:50:06 -0400

I totally agree, and my fondest memories of growing up are all centered around
working here on my family farm. The responsibility and pride of
accomplishment that a child learns while working will go with them and be
invaluable to them as proceed through life. My child is six, and she will
have chores here on the farm this summer, and she is actually excited about
it!

Pam
Rose Hill Plantation