market-farming - [Market-farming] Polytunnels

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Adriana" <gutierrez-lagatta AT charter.net>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Polytunnels
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 18:39:41 -0500

There is one city in California which is banning all greenhouses. This is a major growing area. It's been about a year since I read this, so I can't recall what community this was/.

This made me wonder if anyone on the list have had to deal with the same
pressures. I know many of us use a variety of techniques to extend harvest.
How many have experienced this type of thing, and how was the problem
resolved?