market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] big difference between gross profit and gross profit MAR...

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost AT gilanet.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] big difference between gross profit and gross profit MAR...
  • Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 10:41:50 -0700

I'd agree some consumers are fairly sophisticated, but take a look at the
typical grocery cart at checkout. People don't know where or when to find
the bargains. They fill their carts with junk food, junk drinks, and
non-food items that are cheaper somewhere else. They spend three times as
much for prepared items ("value added") they could throw together
themselves and save. I'd hope fresh market shoppers aren't so clueless.

paul tradingpost AT gilanet.com
http://largocreekfarms.com
http://medicinehill.net