market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Garlic

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Joan Vibert <joan AT windwalker-farm.com>
  • To: "guyclark AT socket.net, Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Garlic
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 17:22:31 -0600

Thanks, Guy - I'd love to think I could get it in tomorrow with 48ยบ coming
but with 12 grandchildren and 8 children and families - it ain't gonna'
happen so I'm going to have to hope for that wonderful surprise few days in
January that get to the 60's or 70's and hope we can work the ground enough
- it just needs a quick final tilling. Just heard we're due for possibly
zero Thursday night! More blankets for the high tunnel for sure.

Joan
Windwalker Farm
Ottawa, Kansas