market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] More Pictures + CSA Stuff

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Sandra Beerman" <sbeerman AT tymewyse.com>
  • To: <cheselka AT theriver.com>, "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] More Pictures + CSA Stuff
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 15:12:48 -0800

----- Original Message ----- From: <cheselka AT theriver.com>
To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
Sent: Monday, December 20, 2004 2:44 PM
Subject: [Market-farming] More Pictures + CSA Stuff

Here's another page out of my quest to make myself into a full-time farmer.
I put the plastic on my hoophouse/greenhouse this morning. All my myself,
too!!!
Where did you get your Hoops from? And if you don't mind how much were they? I'v been look at some used ones and was trying to figure out if they were a good buy?
Thanks Sandie OR.