market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Shade cloth

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "TxBeeFarmer" <TxBeeFarmer AT HotPop.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Shade cloth
  • Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 07:23:14 -0500

I'm building a hoop house out of cattle panels and T-posts - around here it needs to be pretty sturdy.  Was looking at shade cloth, but am confused as to what to buy.  There are lots of different colors, weaves, and levels of shade.  Can anyone help me narrow down what I need for west Texas where it's hot, dry, and very windy.

Thanks
(West Texas) Mark