market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Washington State Growers - need your help!

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Pat Meadows <pat AT meadows.pair.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Washington State Growers - need your help!
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 12:33:13 -0400

On Tue, 24 Aug 2004 10:47:44 -0500, you wrote:

>I'm trying to locate a source of plants and seeds for 'Rhubarb Pie' sorrel.
>I heard it was available in a farmer's market in Washington State, but I
>don't know which one. If anybody can help me I'd appreciate it. Richters
>carries it but it is out of stock until spring and an herb nursery in Huron,
>Ohio carries it as well but is not shipping any more. It looks like a
>gorgeous plant with great potential as an ornamental edible. Check it out
>at:

Try these:

http://www.sugarcreekgardens.com/Perennials%20R-T.htm

http://www.glasshouseworks.com/perr-rs.html

https://www.gardenimport.com/ (Canada)

I'm glad you mentioned it, it does look like a great plant.

Pat
--
Coming soon: www.containerseeds.com - vegetable, herb,
and edible flower seeds especially selected for successful