market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] EGG PLANT

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Pat Meadows <pat AT meadows.pair.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] EGG PLANT
  • Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 08:21:09 -0400

On Sun, 22 Aug 2004 08:16:14 -0400, you wrote:

>First off: I'm wondering how the rest of you in the mid-Atlantic
>region are doing with egg plants this year. I am told that my
>experience is related to the relatively cool summer we are having. I
>dunno about this though, since our tomatoes are producing like crazy
>and our peppers ain't half bad.

Mine are about the same: I've had a few eggplants but not
many. The foliage is lovely, though.

Like yours, my tomatoes and peppers are better off.

It sure has been cool this year, and wet. (I'm in
Pennsylvania.)

Pat

--
Coming soon: www.containerseeds.com - vegetable, herb,
and edible flower seeds especially selected for successful