market-farming - [Market-farming] RE: Flame Weeder

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: tonitime AT juno.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] RE: Flame Weeder
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 12:36:56 -0400

I received one of the smaller flame weeders for Mom's Day a few years
back - it's good for yards. I am either going to cart around a larger
tank and hose hooked up to that or buy an adaptor so i can refill my
small propane cylinders from one of the larger tanks we have ( i abhor
disposable propane cyls.).
This refill adaptrer is only about 18.00 and will pay for itself fast.
Here is an example:
http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?xsel
l=33592&storeId=6970&productId=11829&catalogId=4006970&langId=-1

I still wish i didn't have to use fossil fuel for very many things, so do
it only periodically.
Toni
KY

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!