market-farming - [Market-farming] bean tipi

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Allan Balliett <igg AT igg.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] bean tipi
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 12:47:51 -0400

Well, I've got all the bamboo in hand this year and I wanted to throw up a few bean tipis. I had a neighbor who used to have a box of 4 inch or so rings that she'd slip over a could of poles and BAM! she'd have a better tipi than i could tie with baling string.

Anyone know any place that sells those rings this year? She told me that she got them from Leonard's, but they do not carry them this year.

Thanks -Allan