market-farming - [Market-farming] RE: Flame Weeder

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "S Brocaar" <sjfb AT worldpath.net>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] RE: Flame Weeder
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 05:52:44 -0400

Roger,

What do you use for flame weeding? I am thinking about using something
similiar to control weeds in my 2 acre field.

Also, has anyone used a bug vacumn for removing insect pests like squash
bugs? I am considering a hand held unit so that I can just target the
problem insects.

Sandra Brocaar
BMF Secret Gardens
Growing Nature's Way in Freedom and Madison NH

(sjfb AT worldpath.net)