market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Diesel/gas on the farm

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: robert schuler <sunnfarm AT bellatlantic.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Diesel/gas on the farm
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 20:33:55 -0500

As with all things....... Shop around!. I got two new 275 gallon tanks last
year for $150 each, I got a new 550 gallon for $500. Fuel dealers can also
set you up with new and used tanks or direct you to a tank wholesaler. I got
a good used 550 gallon tank for my cousin for $50... Always look for a new
tank when possible...Bob.
Sunny Meadow Farm
Bridgeton, NJ