market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] More on Jumping Into Farming

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: IdleThymeFarm AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] More on Jumping Into Farming
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 16:36:34 EST

In a message dated 3/10/2004 1:57:16 PM Mountain Standard Time, awiediger AT HART.k12.ky.us writes:
Ah, but we can grow all the months if we use high tunnels!  'Course, not
everyone is so crazy as to do that!
Is that what we are....crazy! Woohoo! Endwalls are on the low tunnel and it is scheduled to be covered this weekend (we shall see what mother nature thinks of schedules!). Looks like the high tunnel will arrive the beginning of April from Atlas, then the fun really begins!

Shelly Elliott
Idle Thyme Farm
www.IdleThymeFarms.com

A place where time stands still, where back to nature is simply a way of life!