market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] GMOs

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Liz Pike" <liz AT laughingbrookfarm.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] GMOs
  • Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2004 10:27:01 -0500

>I also find it curious that some topics, like GMO's, are freely lambasted
>on this list since it's supposed to be "non-political".

Politics, as in who you want for president, have no place on this list. But
if the political topic is agriculturally based, such as GMOs, then that's
most certainly allowed. Many of our subscribers are sustainable &/or
organic growers, some certified, so if & when the NOP requires non-GMO seed,
then it directly involves our livelihood and is a relevant topic to be
discussed here.

Liz Pike
Laughingbrook Farm
Westfield NC