market-farming - [Market-farming] Recommendations on DR Field and Brush Mower

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Lisa Shively <lisa AT pressnetwork.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Recommendations on DR Field and Brush Mower
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 07:57:22 -0600

Hi,
We are trying to decide whether to purchase the DR Field and Brush Mower. We recently purchased 22 acres in a Tennessee hollow. There is good bottom land, but we are surrounded by a lot of uneven and hilly terrain. There is a pasture on the hillside that hasn't been bushhogged in probably 15 years. So we are trying to decide between getting a tractor or this Field and Brush Mower that seems like it may be more suitable for our terrain.

Anyone have any experience with the DR Field and Brush Mower?

Thanks so much,
Lisa
Pleasant Shade, TN
--