market-farming - [Market-farming] In the news: Steve Moore and Steve McFadden

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Allan Balliett <igg AT igg.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] In the news: Steve Moore and Steve McFadden
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 07:55:17 -0500

Steve and Carol Moore are featured on the cover of HOME POWER magazine, the renewable energy resource magazine, the one everyone referred me to last week. Sadly enough, I only know this because it was mentioned at PASA and witnessed at the www.homepower.com site. BORDERS, our only source of 'good magazines,' does not have the new issue in. Of course, they stopped carrying ORION and The Ecologist and I had to beg them to start carrying HARPERS again....

Steve McFadden's definitive article on the true origins of the CSA movement is now published at New Farm. www.newfarm.org (.com?) (This url maybe too 'easy. my apologies if it is wrong.)

-Allan