market-farming - [Market-farming] Commercial Kitchen

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Pat Rupiper" <arupiper AT bright.net>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Commercial Kitchen
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 05:43:18 -0500

Thanks everyone, I will start at the extension office. They are part  of our county service center and have a kitchen. One of the units does teaching the underserved how to do meals using that space. The health department is there too, so it sounds logical (which means it probably won't work!). I bookmarked the web site and will read closer after the holidays. Pat