market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Truck Tires

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Roy Blair <blair_roy AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Truck Tires
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 09:30:36 -0800 (PST)

I put a set of Firestone SteelTex radial ATs on my GMC
2500 4X4 last fall for just over 110 each. The truck
is a primary driver, taking me to and from work 100
miles round trip, as well as some hauling and pasture
woods travel to get to the back of the property. They
have worn well (not much wear at all really), I have
about 20,000 on them now. They did great in snow last
yr, not once did I feel them really break loose while
most of the city was stuck on the roads.

http://www.marketfarming.net/mflistfaq.htm