market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Truck Tires

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Allan Balliett <igg AT igg.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Truck Tires
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 21:08:25 -0500

At 4:49 PM -0800 11/6/03, Jim Douglas wrote:
I think the vote would go to BF Goodrich Radial A/T (all terrain). That's
what most of the off roaders use around here. Surprisingly enough, I put
some Brazilian Pirelli All Terrain tires on my Jeep several years and many
many miles ago and they have handled and held up very well with minimal
rotation. You might consider those as well.

SUggestions from another list. Would never gotten to Goodrich on my own!
-Allan