market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Re: tillers

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Neil and Heather" <gardenpath AT primus.ca>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Re: tillers
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 20:29:25 -0500

Thank you for sharing your experience.We are seriously looking at the
BCS.The new 12hp model is very inviting but the price tag is somewhat of a
deterrent.It is a very hi quality machine and the multiple attachments are
very much what we need.At the moment we are working 1/2 an acre and new to
market gardening and not sure of the size to invest in.
Neil