market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Restaurants / salad greens

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Janet Bachmann <janetb AT ncat.org>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Restaurants / salad greens
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 15:34:55 -0500

Hi John,
Thanks for the offer! I will attach the draft. If you would rather have a printed copy, please let me know. How was your summer? We haven't had a killing frost yet, so I still have green beans, peppers, glads, zinnias, and a few more things in the garden. I expect I'll have produce for a couple more market, then will probably go for the last time this season on Nov. 8. Will be in Ames, IA, for an organic workshop at the Scheman Center on Nov. 17 and want to spend time with family in Iowa while in the state.
Is your sister still in Fayetteville? What is her name?
Janet