market-farming - [Market-farming] marketing coop

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: John Hendrickson <jhendric AT wisc.edu>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] marketing coop
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 18:01:39 -0500

In response to the request for information about the marketing coop (which I mentioned in a post that accidentally went to the whole listserve!) I offer the following:

First, there is an article that features this coop (Home Grown Wisconsin) in the latest edition of 'Mother Earth News' (From Farms to Five Stars, page 62).

Second, so as not to burden the list with a lengthy post, I have a 2.5 page overview of the coop that I can send interested people as a Microsoft Word attachment if they contact me directly.

-John

John Hendrickson
Center for Integrated Agricultural Systems
University of Wisconsin-Madison
mail: 1450 Linden Drive
street: 1535 Observatory Drive
Madison, WI 53706
608-265-3704
www.wisc.edu/cias

  • [Market-farming] marketing coop, John Hendrickson, 10/14/2003