market-farming - [Market-farming] Re: ez-up debut

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: KTCopsey AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Re: ez-up debut
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2003 14:27:37 EDT

Folks
Today was the first day for my new Ez-up!  Fortunately my market manager had mentioned/threatened that bringing it to market brand new in the box was not a good idea! ! He also told me to use silicone on the legs etc before I took it.  So  today was its first attempt and it was amazing how much difference it makes.  The basil survived, I was confortable and I managed  to assemble and pull down alone in less than 5 mins.  So thank you to all of you who suggested  the Ez-Up Express model.  The only down side that I have come across is that the thing is HEAVY!!!!!!.  I will end up with muscles like a body builder!! - being just 5ft hi and 100lbs that is not a pretty picture!!! LOL
Katy

Living just one cornfield away from civilization